What do I need to attend the virtual congress?
To attend the virtual congress, you need a good internet connection, your device or computer, and a valid registration. You will receive login details a few days prior to the event.
What would be available to me as a registered participant?
The virtual congress will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme, including the chance to:
- Access all presentations and sessions. Create your own schedule to attend selected content of the programme.
- Participate in live Q&As during a live-streamed or recorded sessions.
- Download every content of the programme on demand three months after the congress whenever you want.
- Network with colleagues. Browse the list of participants and click on their name to contact them via chat or video chat.
- Browse technical papers on the hottest topics and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world.
- Access all the e-posters in the virtual poster area. Consult authors of the e-posters during the poster session or through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
- Create your own congress bag by selecting the information available from the exhibition stands to put into your bag to download when you want.
- Get your attendance certificate. Participate in the congress and be eligible to receive the attendance certificate of the E&E Congress.
Will all sessions and meetings that usually take place at the E&E Congress be organised online?
We are doing our best to ensure that the 7th E&E Congress in virtual format will incorporate as much of the well-known physical Congress experience and atmosphere as possible. The layout of the programme is very close to that of a face-to-face congress. All delegates will be contacted with timely updates on programme scheduling in due course.
We also hope to add new experiences and value now available from a virtual platform.
Can I download the slides from the sessions?
No, the slides from the session presentations cannot be downloaded separately, but you will be able to access the oral presentations of the presenters afterwards, which include the slides. You can also find them included in the proceedings.
I am a presenter/speaker at the event, what should I do?
We will contact you directly regarding your participation in the programme.
Will the sessions be interactive?
Some sessions will be live, and some will be pre-recorded, but every session includes a live Q&A part. We are doing everything to ensure the highest possible quality of the virtual congress while maintaining the energy of live sessions and live interactions.
Will there be an exhibition?
Yes, there will be a virtual exhibition area where key companies from the bitumen and asphalt sector will be exhibiting.
At the virtual booths, you can explore the displayed materials and add them to the virtual congress bag as well as speak directly with the organisation/company representatives.
Will there be posters sessions?
Yes, there will be a poster area where you can view the electronic posters and hear from authors via audio presentations. You will be also able to contact them directly during the congress times through chat.
How do I purchase and use an exhibitor badge?
There is no separate registration for exhibition only, all registrations offer full access to the virtual congress both programme sessions and exhibition area.